Passengers are obliged to comply and accept the company's final arrangements in the event of ferry breakdown/ low tide/ big crowd during high peak season which might cause delays in departure / arrival. Neither refund of tickets nor claims will be entertained by the company.
Effective from June 1, 2022, ferry tickets will be adjusted as follows:
- Adult Return-trip ticket RM20
- Children Return-trip ticket RM12
- Adult One-way ticket RM12
- Children One-way ticket RM6
Where to buy ferry ticket
- You may purchase ferry ticket from Alibaba Pulau Ketam Cruises Ticket Counter which located at the Port Klang South Port Passenger Terminal.
- You may also purchase ticket upon boarding the ferry.
- Buy and pay online through https://www.easybook.com/
Look out for this signboard at Port Klang Jetty.